Public Access Computers
- Patron must log onto computer with his/her personal library card.
- You may not use another patron’s library card to log onto the computer.
- A patron may reserve the next available computer through the PC Reservation Station.You must have a valid library card and PIN to reserve a computer.
- Patron must be present to reserve a computer. First come, first serve.
- Patrons are only allowed two 60 minute sessions per day.
- Computers are subject to being monitored.
- Patrons found looking at web sites with explicit content or visibly offensive material will be asked to log off his/her computer.
Prints are released at the Self-serve Print Release Station. You are responsible for the content released to print.
Black and White Prints $0.15 per page
Color Prints $0.25 per page