*Please check the Pine Mountain Gold Museum's Facebook page for all the latest information concerning updated train times, special events, Museum hours, etc.
Monday through Saturday: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm, panning & train close at 3:30 pm daily and
Sunday's 1 pm - 4 pm.
Office phone: 678-840-1445
The trails, picnic areas, and farm animal exhibits are open during all daylight hours.
Please do not enter or remain on the premises before dawn and after sunset.
The museum is closed on the following city holidays:
- New Year's Day
- MLK Holiday
- Presidents' Day
- Good Friday
- Easter Sunday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Veteran’s Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Friday after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
Museum Admission (Includes 18-minute Film)
- $5.00 Individual
- $4.00 Seniors 55 & Over
- $4.00 Children 5 ~ 12
- $4.00 Military
- No charge for children under 4
- We also offer discounts to students working on museum-related school projects
Panning for Gold or Gemstones
- $5.00 per pan
- Last panning ticket sold at 3:30 p.m.
- $5.00 per person
- Last train ride at 3:30 p.m.
- Children 2 and under ride free on an adult's lap. Anyone under 48" tall must be accompanied by an adult.
- A package price of 10 train tickets is available for a discounted rate of only $40.
*Please see GROUPS tab for group prices for an upcoming field trip or event.