The Customer Service Department is responsible for the daily operations of utility billing (which includes water, sewer, sanitation), cash receipting, and other customer service tasks. The mission of this department is top quality customer care. Each employee in this department devotes serious effort and energy into making sure that our utility customers and other citizens are assisted in a timely manner. We aim to record accurate monthly usage through monthly meter reading in preparation of creating bills that are error free. Utility bills are mailed out at the end of the month and are normally due by the 15th of each month.
Click to view current Villa Rica Utility Rates
Payments can be made:
* In person at City Hall (571 W Bankhead Hwy): M-F 8am-5pm
* At drive-thru (571 W Bankhead Hwy): 24 hours a day
* By automated phone at 770-459-7000: 24 hours a day
* Online (click here): 24 hours a day
Call Customer Service at 770-459-7000 with any billing questions.
If you experience a high utility bill, you may want to consider the following:
- Frequent watering of your lawn or flowers
- Frequent washing of your cars at home
- Leaky faucets
- An increase in the number of people in your house
- Plumbing problems
- A toilet that continues to run after flushing
- Silent toilet leaks (put food color in the tank, do not flush; if color seeps into the bowl, you have a "silent leak")
- Broken water lines (check your yard for wet spots)
- Spinning water meter indicator (lift top of water meter; if indicator is spinning and you are not currently using water, you have a leak)
For more information regarding high water consumption, please call Customer Service at (770) 459-7000.