We take care of issues along the City streets, and issues within The City’s right of way such as:
- Potholes and sinkholes due to traffic/weather related occurrences,
- Remove dead trees, broken or low hanging limbs over the city streets and sidewalk areas that
may cause injury, damage, or poor visibility to the traveling public within the City’s right of way.
- Installing Stop signs, and other regulatory/informative signage, to aid the traveling public.
- We work closely with the Storm Water Division to ensure that water drains from the streets and
ditch lines, to avoid hazardous road conditions for the traveling public
- Mowing and cutting of overgrowth along the streets within the City’s right of way.
- Remove blown or fallen debris, snow, ice, from the streets during natural occurrences, storms
and winter weather conditions within the City’s right of way
If you need to report a concern regarding city streets, please use this link:
Report a concern